H, J & M were a fantastic family to photograph! Not only did they arrive beautifully clothed (not matchy matchy but in a perfectly compatible color set of creams, beiges, and browns), they were happy to play together! It is such a joy to be able to spend time with happy people. I realize we can't all always be happy but when it's time for family photos, taking the strides necessary to keep each other in good spirits, will clearly show up in the images captured. I'll do my best to make you look as great as I can but whatever good mojo you can bring to your shoot will make a world of difference. Some tips on keeping spirits up:
1. Make a day out of the photo shoot. You're looking good - why not plan to go out somewhere after your shoot - maybe for a meal or to a show?
2. When toting little ones, have their favorite toy/s, drinks and snackies available.
3. For that matter, have a few of your favorite snacks waiting in the car for yourself!
4. Arrive to your shoot well rested and well fed. I will do everything I can to help you be comfortable in front of the camera but hitting the basics for yourself is a simple way to optimize your photo experience.
5. Collaborate on your clothes and have fun picking out what you'll wear. If there's a theme in your color choice, the pictures will have an interesting and rich continuity.
6. Be present for each other during your session so that you can help to create not only some amazing images but some fantastic memories too!
Arizona Family Photographer